Established in 2000 CRG opened its first branch providing bespoke specialist recruitment and healthcare staffing solutions, including the provision of GPs, medical locums and allied health professionals to the NHS and private hospitals. In 2006 CRG’s directors used their knowledge of community services to diversify into the supported living and domiciliary care sectors, providing services commissioned by local authorities nationally.
CRG’s reputation as deliverers of quality services to public and private healthcare sectors also brought client requests to provide non-healthcare based staffing solutions; in response the company launched ‘CRG Resourcing’ providing temporary, permanent and contract staffing to a variety of business organisations and sectors, from small independent outlets to large nationwide chains.
CRG now has 19 branch locations throughout England and Wales, from our most southerly positioned branches in Southampton and Bristol, to Stockton and Gateshead in the North.
With an extensive portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector, CRG has become the preferred supplier to a number of high profile organisations including the NHS and MoD.
Over time CRG has further diversified its market offering to meet client demand and currently operates the following 5 specialist trading divisions:
- CRG Homecare – providing a range of care and support staff and services, including domiciliary care, supported living, extra care, and continuing healthcare (non-nursing).
- CRG Healthcare Staffing – providing qualified nursing and theatre professionals, and healthcare assistants to a range of settings and organisations, as well as continuing healthcare services at home.
- CRG Medical Staffing – supplying medical locums of all grades bar nurses to NHS Trusts, GP practises, the MoD and private sector healthcare organisations, including core national supply frameworks across public and private sectors.
- CRG Resourcing – providing a diverse range of non-healthcare staff, including IT, project management, procurement, legal, executive, financial, transport, retail, catering & hospitality, administration & clerical.
- CRG Medical Services – delivering primary healthcare solutions to secure and custodial settings, including forensic medical services.