The CRG Refer a Friend scheme and these terms and conditions refer to any instances of a valid candidate referral for CRG, any of its brands or group companies.
- The new bonuses outlined below are effective as of the 25th April 2017. Any referrals made by submitting the web form or in writing to the branch before this change, will receive the previous bonus amounts.
- Excludes referred candidates that are already registered with CRG and actively seeking work.
- Referrals must be made to CRG before or at registration as any referrals made at a later stage may not be valid.
- CRG must receive confirmation from the referrer of whom they have referred accompanied by confirmation from the referee.
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be registered within 4 weeks and placed within a 3 month period.
- If you introduce a friend or colleague who is placed in a role or assignment through CRG, any of its brands or group companies, the referrer will be eligible for their bonus only after the referee has completed 50 hours (HCAs, support workers, Theatre Assistant, Nurse, Practice Nurse, Nurse Prescriber to CRG Healthcare Staffing and AHP, Physiotherapist, HSS Professional, Pharmacist, GP, Doctor SHO and HO to CRG Medical Staffing), these hours must be completed and claimed in the first 4 weeks of activation and paid within the first 4 weeks.
- If you introduce a friend or colleague who is placed in a role or assignment through CRG, any of its brands or group companies, the referrer will be eligible for their bonus only after the referee has completed 200 hours (Nurse, AHP and Doctor to CRG Defence), 500 hours (Care Worker, Support Worker to CRG Homecare) and 1,000 hours (Forensic Nurse, Forensic Paramedic and Forensic Medical Examiner to CRG Medical Services). These hours must be completed within 6 months of the candidate being activated to work with CRG to be eligible for your bonus.
- If they leave CRG prior to completing the hours outlined above and then attempt to re-activate their registration you will not be eligible for your bonus.
- Upon your friend’s successful registration and completion of 50 hours you will receive £100 for referring a healthcare professional to CRG Healthcare Staffing and CRG Medical Staffing OR split the bonus in half with your friend and receive £50 each.
- Upon your friend’s successful registration and completion of 200 hours you will receive £200 for referring a healthcare professional to CRG Defence OR split the bonus in half with your friend and receive £100 each.
- Upon your friend’s successful registration and completion of 500 hours, you will receive £250 for referring a Care Worker, unqualified Support Worker to CRG Homecare OR split the bonus in half with your friend and receive £125 each.
- Upon your friend’s successful registration and completion of 1,000 hours, you will receive £500 for referring a healthcare professional to CRG Medical Services OR split the bonus in half with your friend and receive £250 each.
- The bonus can only be halved, no other requests regarding different bonus amounts and ratio split will be accepted.
- Upon agreeing to halve the bonus with your friend, CRG require written confirmation via letter or email from both parties as well as an outline of the amount expected.
- Once confirmation is provided, the decision is final and cannot be changed.
- Non-registered candidates will receive a £50 voucher bonus.
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- If your friend is placed in a role via CRG you will be eligible for your bonus after they complete the hours outlined above (dependent on the brand they work for).
- CRG reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Not all CRG’s specialisms participate.
- CRG reserve the right to transfer your referral to a more relevant and suited sub-division of CRG if it would be in the interest of both parties.
- The referee has the right to decline any offers from CRG.
- CRG’s decision is final.
Our schedule of available bonuses for the specific grades or specialities of candidates are listed below. This list is not exhaustive and if you are unsure of which category is eligible to you please contact CRG’s Marketing Department on 01744 452 980.
- £100 for referring a HCA, Support Worker, Nurse, Practice Nurse, Nurse Prescriber, HSS professional, AHP, Physiotherapists, GP, Doctor SHO and HO.
- £200 for referring a HCA, Support Worker, Nurse, HSS professional, AHP, Physiotherapists, GP to CRG Defence.
- £250 for referring a Care Worker, unqualified Support Worker.
- £500 for referring a Forensic Paramedic, Forensic Nurse, FME.
The CRG Refer a Friend scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this scheme:
- You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
A. Function of a public nature;
B. Activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
C. Activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
D. Activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms. CRG shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by CRG.
Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.