CRG Homecare is recruiting for an Area Manager for the East Midlands with travel across the UK to various locations across our rapidly expanding branch network.
Areas include: Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
This is a senior appointment and would suit somebody with at least 3 years’ experience in an operational role in a social care organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To manage and develop services across the UK in a number of existing services ranging from domiciliary care to complex needs, support work and learning disabilities
- To provide direct, hands on, operational and commercial leadership to a number of Branch Managers and Senior Care Co-ordinators within designated area ensuring targets and budgets are achieved
- To ensure that services are fully compliant with CQC and all other regulatory obligations
- To hold an open CQC registration if required to for the purposes of registering new locations on contract wins
- To build and maintain relationships with Local Authorities, other Commissioners and stakeholders
- To actively promote services by developing the region in terms of business growth ensuring domiciliary care and other services deliver over and above expectations
- To work closely with branch managers to identify opportunities for growth and diversification using the CRG Homecare model
- To manage KPIs and ensure consistent support to organisational delivery
- To provide full support and operational ownership of all new branch openings including managing the organisation estate and looking for new premises.
CRG is a specialist recruitment and health service provider. Established in 2000, the company opened its first branch in St Helens, Merseyside. Since then, it has launched a further 20 branches and local offices, throughout England and Wales, ranging from Hampshire and London in the south to Gateshead, Manchester and Cumbria in the north.
Since its formation seventeen years ago, CRG has traded successfully, providing temporary and permanent health care services, staff and locums to a wide range of public, private and charitable organisations.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a regional role
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 / QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care Management
- Must have held a registration with CQC
- Working knowledge and understanding of CQC Guidelines and practical application. (essential)
- Experience of managing domiciliary care contracts from inception to delivery (essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full, clean, UK drivers licence
In return, CRG offer a competitive salary and benefits package, to include:
- 23 days paid leave increasing on a yearly basis up to 28 day plus your birthday off;
- Private healthcare cover after qualifying period;
- Group Contributory Pension scheme after qualifying period;
- Ongoing training and development to progress your career
- Car allowance + mileage paid
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.