CRG Homecare is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated Care Workers with access to a car to join our homecare team in and around Donington, Sleaford.
What you’ll be doing
As a Care Worker you will be working as a companion to our service users performing tasks such as providing personal care, medication administration, preparation of meals and light domestic duties. Within your role you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes.
What the role involves:
- To deliver care in line with the service users personal ‘Care Needs Assessment’
- Assisting the service user with personal care (washing, bathing, dressing and toileting)
- Administering medication
- Preparing meals and other light domestic tasks such as cleaning, changing the bedding, doing the laundry
What CRG Homecare can offer you?
- £8.30-£8.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free “Care Certificate” training/induction
- Support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- Free uniform*
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme*
- Child care vouchers*
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- To be able to work alternative weekends
- Responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Reliable and punctual, as you must be able to commit to attend all service users calls.
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.