CRG Defence require a professional and experienced Exercise Rehabilitation Instructor in the Plymouth area.
What you’ll be doing
- Performing clinical assessments, design and implement safe, progressive individual exercise treatment schedules, with daily recording of prescribed treatment plans and auditing of selected areas, in accordance with the ERI Standards of Proficiency to Practice
- Conducting safe and effective group based exercise therapy sessions (up to a max of 15 patients) to restore optimal function to injured or ill personnel. Typical sessions include the development of strength, Range of Movement (ROM) enhancement, posture, neuro-muscular control, walking/running re-education, aerobic training, recreational therapy, manual handling and hydrotherapy (including pool based rehab/fitness sessions).
- Working as an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team providing a comprehensive and professional rehab service.
- Communicating complex information clearly through presentations and in writing. Experience in highly complex, sensitive and contentious information to patients with evidence of negotiation, mediation, empathy, and reassurance would be advantageous
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Earn up to £200 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme**
- Support with Revalidation
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- £50 signing up bonus if you have previous MoD experience
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Competitive pay rates
- Childcare vouchers*
- Free mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience managing group/class based exercise therapy for musculoskeletal sports injuries, including evidence of treating muscular-skeletal injuries gained within the last three years.
Must meet one of the following:
- Hold a BSc (Hons) in Sports Rehabilitation and have professional membership of the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BaSRaT).
- Be a qualified military ERI having successfully completed the Joint Services School of Remedial Instructors (JSSERI) course and have professional membership of BaSRaT.
- Hold a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy and be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HSPC)
About CRG Defence:
CRG Defence supplies the MoD with personnel, both in the UK and overseas. It covers 67 grades of healthcare professionals, including Nurses, GPs and Doctors, AHPs, HSS staff and Social Workers. The majority of the CRG registered staff have Military Medical Centre experience and are DMICP (Defence Medical Information Capability Programme) literate. This makes CRG Defence one of the largest locum agencies supplying all grades of health and dental staff to the Armed Forces (RAF, Army and Navy).
Please email your CV to us at email@example.com or call 02380 987 619. You can also apply online on our website, www.crg.uk.com/medical-staffing/. Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Defence roles across the country. Visit our website www.crg.uk.com/medical-staffing/ to find a job to suit you.
**Terms and conditions apply, see http://www.crg.uk.com/medical-staffing/refer-a-friend/terms-and-conditions/ for more details.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.