CRG Healthcare Staffing is looking for experienced Theatre Practitioner – ODP to work within different Private and Public Hospitals in the Lancashire area.
You will be working as part of the Theatre Nursing Team providing excellent care.
We have opportunities in the following areas:
- Preoperative (pre-assessment)
- Surgical phase
- Recovery phase
What you’ll be doing:
As part of the specialist Theatre Practitioners team you will responsible for supporting the theatre team in the care of patients prior to and during surgery; clean and prepare theatre equipment and instruments used for surgical procedures; assist surgical medical staff for minor surgical procedures; and undertake patient observations undergoing surgery to monitor condition.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience or equivalent within the UK.
- The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowledge of NMC code and ethics
- Clinical background experience
- Ability to recognise deterioration in a patient and escalate promptly within a multi-disciplinary team
What CRG Healthcare Staffing can offer you?
- The possibility of earning within 7 days
- Weekly payments
- Support with Revalidation
- A choice of short and long term work placements
- Opportunity to work in both the NHS and private sector
- Competitive pay rates
- Earn up to £500 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme**
- Childcare vouchers*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Nationwide opportunities
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
About CRG Healthcare Staffing
CRG Healthcare Staffing supply qualified Nursing, ODP’s and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS and MoD, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODP’s and Healthcare workers.
Please email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01744 457 778. You can also apply online on our website, www.crg.uk.com/healthcare-staffing/
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Healthcare Staffing roles across the country. Visit our website www.crg.uk.com/healthcare-staffing/ to find a job to suit you.
*Subject to terms and conditions.
**Terms and conditions apply, see www.crg.uk.com/healthcare-staffing/healthcare-referral-terms-conditions/ for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.