Working across the secure health sector, CRG Medical Services provide forensic medical services to police forces across the UK.
We also have expertise working within the prison setting, sexual assault referral centres, provision of appropriate adults, and a range of other allied services.
CRG Medical Services brings a wealth of expertise to designing high quality, innovative solutions ensuring that we step up to the challenge of delivering bespoke healthcare provision across the secure health sector.
Although our primary focus is on looking after some of the most vulnerable members of society within the police custody setting we are continually developing solutions to meet such diverse needs as appropriate adult services, prison healthcare solutions and facilities for victims of sexual assualt.
Our ethos is governed by our HEART framework:
- High Quality – All our services are quality assured by deployment of a range of audit tools, developed in line with the evidence-based practice and the guidance of HMIC/P, CQC and other relevant bodies.
- Established – We have substantial experience of well-proven quality managed services, and operate under a Quality Management Strategy (QMS), successfully achieving consistently high standards of services across five Police Force Forensic Medical Contracts.
- Adaptable – Provision of bespoke forensic medical services and responsive to the changing needs of the force where required.
- Reliable – We provide a service staffed by people who are highly trained, qualified, specialised and experienced in all aspects of forensic medical examination.
- Trustworthy – Proven track record, transparent with our MI data taking every opportunity to share good practice and lessons learned across our contracts via our bi-annual Customer User Group.
Why not get in touch with us today to see how we could work together to improve the services you commission?
If you are interested in joining our team and getting involved in the exciting world of secure healthcare we are continually on the lookout for dynamic individuals looking to either work full time with us or as part of a portfolio career.
We have opportunities for employed staff in full, part-time and bank roles as well as sub-contractor opportunities for doctors.
We provide a comprehensive induction and shadowing scheme as well as an in-depth foundation course to get you started in your new role.
We will provide mentorship and support to staff and encourage our employees to progress their learning to obtain qualifications such as UKAFN’s ASET, or Licentiateship/Membership of the FFLM.