Phill Harrison, Business Transformation Manager and Business Transformation Support Partners Karl Morrissey and Craig Traynor have been out in force to roll out the new version of Webroster to the group.
They have rolled out the following to Boston/Sleaford/Rotherham/Burnley/Bolton/Salford:
1. New Cancelation/Aborted visit module – this is to enable accurate recording of this and to be able to report on this data, re allocate staff without moving visits to 3am etc. From the pilot in Liverpool this increased there ECM compliance by 10%.
2. Document Management – We are requesting the all branches upload Care Plans & Manual timesheets for branches
3. Supplier – We are moving the sub-contractors to the supplier tab which will give further accurate reporting as the current method creates inaccuracies in reports, also the ability to create Remittance advices to streamline payment to sub-contractors
4. Minimum / Maximum Hours – this to give the branches further information to effectively manage the hours which each carers have. This will be utilised in line with the WTR policy and report which is currently being worked on
5. Tasks & Booking Notes – this is ongoing from what is already has been rolled out to pilot branches. This will enable further accurate information and further MI for the branch to ensure that care is being delivered to the necessary standards.
6. Completing Client & Staff Extras from the workbook and adding this into Webroster – Duplicate data entry by the branch causing unnecessary admin, reports being built to report on this and manage this more effectively.
Congratulations to Sarah Summers who joins the world of Care Coordinating for Coalville. Sarah has been with CRG for over 2 years and has been with her clients for over 5 years. She has a lot of experience and understanding of the clients needs availability and location.
Our service users in Southend always enjoying fun activities! This week they were treated to bowling. Looks like everyone had a great time!
Throughout April Gareth Price, Bookings Coordinator, is raising money for Cancer Research UK. The aim is to take 500 000 steps and raise a minimum of £500.
So far Gareth has walked 292,231 steps and has raised £100. To make a donation click the link below:
Also Gareth Price has had the best news of his life recently, he was informed that his wife who currently lives in Serbia has been granted a spousal visa which means she can finally join him here after 20 months of them living apart! He simply cannot keep the smile off his face, he has cheered us all up. We are all thrilled for you Gareth!
Happy 18TH to Dan Kelly in St Helens Healthcare, Dan has booked the week off so he can celebrate in style! We pray he is still alive!
Happy Birthday to Georgia Farley, St Helens Healthcare. Georgia “the world’s best animal lover” asked for money instead of a pressy as she wants to donate to her favourite Charity “Merseyside Dogs home”
Congratulations to Denise Boothman who has recently been promoted to ECP in Essex
We would like to wish our full support to Sharon Andrews who is doing a marathon walk across the Peake District in Derbyshire. 26miles to raise money for Macmillan
You can find out more about Sharon’s story and donate here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sharon-andrews7
Another member of the Medical Services Team putting us all to shame with their selfless charity work and commitment to fitness is Linda Ross a Custody Nurse from Chesterfield
Linda is running the London Marathon on 28th April with her husband.
We have received this fantastic compliment from Norfolk Police for the continued professional work one of our Call Handles (Jill Potts).
“I wanted to let you know how impressed I was with Jill who I had the pleasure of speaking to earlier this morning when we had a difficult situation occurring at Bury PIC.
I was very impressed with how much effort Jill went to in order to firstly explain the full facts relating to the incident and then doing everything she could possible do to explore all options understanding the predicament we were in. She made calls to our FME to discuss options and clarify policy and then phoned me back in a timely manner.
This role is absolutely key and sometimes those performing these roles do not get the credit they deserve for the excellent work they do. Jill demonstrated the very best ‘customer care’ approach I could possibly have expected but went that extra mile by trying to find a solution that would have been better than the one we ended up with.
Really good work which im sure typifies how the team approach their role.
Norfolk & Suffolk Custody Services
Amanda Webb, from Affinity Workforce gave a talk at the Schools & Academies Show in London Excel two weeks ago. I’m sure you’ll agree that she did a great job!
Liam Loftus our Principle Consultant for CRG TEC who is affectionately known as Larry the Lamb has finally acquired some appropriate work attire!
Sea otters have a pouch under their forearm to store their favorite rocks. They also hold hands while they’re sleeping so they don’t drift apart.
LinkedIn can be a great tool for recruiters, when used effectively it can really help boot recruitment. Take a look at this article on 10 tips for using Linkedin to recruit.
Brand new competition!
Congratulations to our competition winner, Divisional Head of HCL Mental Health, Greg Western. Greg was presented with a voucher for a meal for 2 in a fancy restaurant near him! He won by posting a recruitment post on LinkedIn which gained 72 likes! Take a look at the post here.
If you want to be in the running to win a meal for 2 in a posh restaurant near you, all you have to do is post a recruitment related post on LinkedIn, email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org and the person with the most likes at the end of the month, wins! Our next winner will be revealed in our roundup on Friday 26th April.
Say hello to Ezra (baby) and Esme (not baby) the son and daughter of Marketing Manager, Rav Sidhu. Ezra is 5 weeks old and when is not sleeping is full of smiles and Esme who just turned 3 has just got her very first big girl bed.
When we were young
Each week we will post a photo of an employee in their early years, the week after we will announce who it is.
This week we have a member of the HCL Healthcare Team, can you guess who?
Last week’s entry was Monarch Divisional Manager, Sophy Spicer. Did you guess correctly ?