Well done to our AHP Division and Compliance Team for receiving a 98.59% Platinum pass in a recent HTE audit. The team is delighted with the result. Congratulations!
Well done Monique!
Monique Binns-Frame has now got 3 deals within her first month with HCL Mental Health, excellent work!
A year of change for HCL Doctors
2018 was a year of change for HCL Doctors with new ownership and new (or old, depending on your perspective!) management. The Doctors locum market has been tougher than ever since the changes to IR35 and we have pushed hard to recover our position with renewed recruitment activity and a sustained drive to increase the number of doctors we have out working. We have made some progress but still have a long way to go. I am confident that with the team we have in place there will be no stopping us this year!
A massive thank you to our team in India who continue to provide a 24/7 service to our candidates and clients, thank you team!
Welcome to our new starters in Team India
- Avni Soni: Maintenance Compliance
- Akash Jadhav: Maintenance Compliance
- Minal Panjari: Jobs Team
We wish you lots of luck in your new roles!
- Head of Compliance & Shared Services Katie Lubomski-Wiggan successfully passed her Level 3 Award in Education and Training course and examination. This means that she is able to teach and deliver training to candidates where required adding an extra resource in the Yorkshire region.
- Anna Shaw, Graham Smyth and Kirsten Simcoe attended the National Association of Medical Personnel Specialists (NAMPS) on the 4th December 2018. Following the event, we have achieve jobs and bookings from 6 new trusts that we weren’t previously receiving or booking jobs with.
- Julie Parsons (Managing Consultant for the Doctors Division – picture below) has had some great feedback from her Dr Oluwakemi Lami Bako Paediatrician.
- Contract signed by Hounslow for 15 QSWs from South Africa – value £70k
- Successful meeting with Croydon for international social workers
- A meeting booked with Haringey for international social worker recruitment
- Interview event booked at London Northwest Healthcare for Doctors
- Three offers for Doctors worth £23k and 8 interviews taken place with £80k
- Health Education England accreditation has been confirmed so the partnership can move to the next stages
- International Spot have confirmed interview dates with three clients worth £100k
- International Spot and ONP have had 7 starters and 7 decision letters for revenue this quarter
- SPOT have been awarded 25 roles to place into for Care Homes and new terms have been signed with REMEO – BOC group
- Happy birthday to Compliance Apprentice, Marwa Agha (pictured right). We hope you had a great day!
Well done Akbar!
- In December Akbar Hassam took part in an event called The Drop. He was blindfolded, driven out for 15 miles, given a bottle of water and told to run back to the start point. No map, compass, GPS, route or help. He got back in 2h 45m and covered over a half-marathon distance!