- 4 deals worth 12k going into Q1
- Mohini gave a great presentation on compliance. Excellent work Mohini!
- 33 interviews have been booked for an event
- 1 visa received for March starter
- 1 Nurse offer worth £3,500, 14 registrations, 15 CVs sent out with a total value of £66,140
- 2 interviews booked worth £7,200
Roles received from the following hospitals recently:
- BOC Remeo and RBH for Band 5 Respiratory Nurse x 16. We have sent a couple of CVs across to the Trust and we are waiting to be shortlisted
- We have received open days from The London Clinic: Oncology and Specialist Band 7 positions, HCA – Band 7 Pediatric Site Practitioner x2
- From Frimley we also received 15 new Radiographer vacancies
- £118k on CV this week
- £58k of interviews booked
- Working on Skype IV day with Morecambe Bay NHS trust for 12th Feb for Consultant ENT
- 1 offer worth £12,000
- 7 COS assigned this week for Q5 starters
- 29 new registrations
- Waiting to hear on interview results and salary confirmations from two clients to confirm over £30k in deals
- We have a new starter, Andre, who is already rocking on the phone and registering nurses
A manager has been placed with the Priory and more RMNs interviews are taking place.
HCL are now signed into Cygnet for mental health AHP jobs.
First week Division team has billed £20k since launching in August! Amazing work.
Shakil, who moved over from Nursing, has his first interview – keep up the good work Shakil.
Fact Friday!! Did you know…
Alex Hewitt – Senior Recruitment Consultant – CRG TEC
The vast majority of my candidates, particularly in senior or management level roles come from LinkedIn. At that level people aren’t often actively looking for work so they don’t see adverts posted through job boards, we have to approach them.
CRG TEC use a version of LinkedIn Recruiter which really helps with this. We can conduct really detailed searches which pulls people in based not just on job titles and locations but skill set, qualifications, even what University they went to and can then compile this into a project file to make communication and MI analysis easier.
From there we can send tailored messages directly to those candidates outlining the role and why it would be the right next move for them, based on their specific experience. This bespoke approach sets us apart from the crowd and makes it much more likely these senior-level and specialist candidates come back to us.
LinkedIn is also a great tool for business generation. I use company profiles and the attached employees to map out an organisation’s structure before approach them to offer recruitment help, it makes a big difference when speaking to a hiring manager if I understand how each department interacts with each other.
To recognise children’s mental health week last week, HCL Mental Health Divisional Head, Greg Western, posted his first LinkedIn video. Greg posted this video to share his thoughts on Mental Health as he understands what grabs attention on LinkedIn and is using it to his advantage. Can anyone beat his views? He has 3,500 on this video!
Brand new competition
We’re launching a new monthly competition and you could win a meal for 2 in a posh restaurant near you! All you have to do it post a recruitment-related post on LinkedIn, email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org and the person with the most likes at the end of the month wins! Our first winner will be revealed in the roundup on Friday 29th March.
Employee in the Spotlight
This weeks employee in the spotlight is HCL Permanent Managing Consultant, Christopher Haigh.
- How long have you worked for CRG?
I have worked for HCL for 6 ½ years.
- What are your main responsibilities?
I recruit doctors into long term / permanent posts in the NHS – with around 70% coming from overseas for their first position in the NHS.
- Which part of your job do you enjoy most?
I enjoying helping the candidates finding a position that will help their career grow, and ensure they are settled well especially if relocating to the UK.
- What is your top holiday destination?
USA, recently went to New York at Christmas with my fiancé which was amazing but I don’t get as much time to do it anymore!
- What was the last film you saw?
Incredibles 2 with my son.
- If you could meet anyone in the world alive or dead, who would it be and why?
Martin Johnson, amazing rugby player, inspirational leader and still the only English captain to have won the Rugby World Cup.
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Ryan Reynolds, because I wish I was that handsome and funny.
We know you’re very proud of your little darlings, whether they are human, canine, feline or aquatic, even a chilli pepper plant!
We want you to show off your lovelies so send your photos to email@example.com with a name, age and a little information and your precious darlings will be seen by all!
This week we have James Fairhurst, Marketing Coordinator’s, pet Redfoot Tortoise Rosie. Rosie is 2 years old, will grow anywhere between 10 and 16 inches and will live for around 50 years!
When we were young
Each week we will post a photo of an employee in their early years, the week after we will announce who it is.
Last week’s entry was Donna Mills, Team Leader, HCL Healthcare. Did you guess correctly?
For this week’s entry we have the below image of a well known person in CRG Homecare. He can often be found in board meetings – can you guess who it is?