At CRG Healthcare Staffing we recruit for roles across the healthcare sector, providing qualified nursing and theatre professionals, and healthcare assistants, to a range of settings and organisations in both the public and private sector.
Finding the Right Role for You
Whether you are looking for an NHS position, work in private hospitals, or a healthcare role in a nursing home, we recruit across a variety of sectors so you can follow your desired career path. With openings throughout the UK and overseas, and with healthcare organisations looking to fill temporary and long-term vacancies, we provide plenty of opportunities for healthcare staff.
The roles we recruit for include:
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2/3)
- Registered General Nurse (Band 5/6)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 5/6)
- Operating Department Practitioner/Scrub Nurse
- A&E Nurse (Band 5/6)
- ODP/Scrub Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse (Band 5/6)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Paediatric Nurse (Band 5/6)
- Neonatal Nurse (Band 5/6)
Search Our Roles
Whatever branch of nursing you specialise in, you will be able to find a suitable position. Search through our roles and use the filters to narrow your search by location, contract type and sector. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with our team by filling out the online contact form.