CRG Homecare provides high-quality care and support to vulnerable adults and children, enabling them to maintain their independence and continue to live in their own homes. Our wide range of care services are tailored to meet each individual’s needs, offering aid both within their own homes and within their local communities.
About the Care & Support Services We Provide
We are passionate about supporting and enabling individuals to maintain their independence and continue to live in their own home. We can provide short-term and long-term care packages, which are designed and tailored to meet the needs of each individual service user within their own home and out in their local community.
A career in homecare through CRG includes a diverse range of duties and responsibilities. Depending on the individuals you will care for, the nature of your role can include the following support services:
- Personal care (i.e. bathing and toileting)
- Domestic support (i.e. cleaning, hoovering, doing the laundry)
- Respite care at home
- End-of-life care
- Overnight care
- Holiday accompaniment
- General companionship
Supporting a Variety of People
Our homecare services help a multitude of people nationwide, such as the following:
- The elderly
- People with mental health problems
- People with learning disabilities
- People with terminal illnesses
- People with physical disabilities
- People with special needs
- People with sensory loss, including those with dual-sensory impairment
- Children, young adults, and their families
Looking For a Homecare Provider?
If you are looking for a care worker you can trust, we are the team for you. Contact your local CRG Homecare branch to discuss how we can create a tailored service around you.
Find your local CRG Homecare branch.