Fact Friday!! Did you know…
And as it is International Women’s Day we wanted to recognise their impact on the industry!
For this weeks Linkedin Leverage we want to share a recruitment guide created specifically for hiring in healthcare, finance and tech and to learn:
- Data-led insights on candidate markets, to gain a competitive advantage
- Tactics for refining your candidate search
- How to write effective job descriptions, with templates to get you started
- Tips for growing and building your online brand
- Ready to get started? Fill out the form to access all the guides.
To get access to this guide you just need to put in your details in the sign up form on this link:
Brand new competition!
Are you in the running to win a meal for two?
All you need to do is post something recruitment related on LinkedIn and the post with the most likes wins!
Look at Greg Western or Ami Sait’s posts from HCL for inspiration or spend a minute or two scrolling through your feed to see what others are doing. Funny posts work well but please ensure the content is appropriate!
Email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org or make us aware of what you’ve done and the person with the most likes at the end of the month wins. Our first winner will be revealed in the Round-Up on Friday 29th March.
Employee in the Spotlight
his weeks employee in the spotlight is CRG Medical Service, HR & Payroll Administrator Jessica Yates.
- How long have you worked for CRG?
I have worked for CRG Medical Services for nearly 4 months.
- What are your main responsibilities?
I support Medical Services with any HR & Payroll task and queries.
I am responsible for all documentation relating to the employee life cycle, maintaining the HR database, inputting of payroll data and timesheets, recruitment for Medical Services, note taking, letter writing and filing.
- Which part of your job do you enjoy most?
I enjoy every part of my job as I am learning all the time with the guidance of Kirsty Jackson.
- What is your top holiday destination?
Dubai – without a doubt!
- What was the last film you saw?
From Russia With Love – James Bond
- If you could meet anyone in the world alive or dead, who would it be and why?
This is such a hard one – I definitely believe I was born in the wrong era but the 4 would be my top picks Sean Connery, Lionel Richie, Whitney, Donna Summer.
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Charlize Theron definitely !
Say hello to Toodles! Toodles is a two year old cockapoo that likes chasing balls! Belonging to Katie Allen who is an Account manager at HCL Social Care.
When we were young
Each week we will post a photo of an employee in their early years, the week after we will announce who it is.
This week we have a Divisional Head for HCL Social Care, Can you guess who?
Last week’s entry was, Compliance Officer, Laura Mcmahon. Did you guess correctly?