To contribute to the delivery of administration services within an office setting, providing administrative support to the healthcare team. The role will include working within a busy team, completing a variety of administrative tasks, working on IT systems, maintaining databases/waiting lists/call-up lists, customer service, answering and directing telephone calls, general office duties such as typing, ordering stock items.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of patient, staff and agency information
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
· Answer and transfer telephone calls
· Maintain office supply inventories
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
· Co-ordinate local complaints and concerns, including logging complaints, typing up complaint responses etc.
· Perform specific and general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, use of clinical IT systems, reporting and monitoring, setting up clinical templates
· Maintain, monitor and review the performance of patient clinics
· File and retrieve organisational documents, records and reports
· Order office stationery and other supplies within approved procurement system
· Support the service and take notes and organise distribution of agendas and minutes
· Provide relief cover for other administrative duties and roles as required
· Liaise with external service providers
· Ordering and processing invoices
· To undertake general administrative work, including dealing with patients , healthcare professionals, other professionals over the telephone or face to face
· To prioritise own workload but refer to line manager for problems with conflicting priorities
· Participate in the administration of the reception, discharge of patients and the booking of appointments and telemedicine clinics
· Other duties as assigned by line manager
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services is a leading provider of forensic medical services across the criminal justice & secure health sector including UK Police Forces and UK Border Force (UKBF), with contracts across the Merseyside, Lancashire, Dyfed Powys, Dorset, Derbyshire and the East of England.
Our highly skilled Doctors and Health Care Professionals deliver care in secure health environments including custody suites and sexual assault referral centres.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.