CRG Homecare is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated Apprentice Administrator to join our successfully homecare team in Wolverhampton.
This is an exciting role, where you will be working in a fast paced team and provide effective administration support. You will assist with planning, organisation and delivery of activities and services that recruit and provide domiciliary care staff to service users across (name branch).
What the role involves
- Ensuring all references are correct, verified if necessary, up-to-date and filed accordingly
- Collating documents from applicants and requesting DBS
- Updating staff files accordingly
- Booking training & printing off certificates
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, posting etc.
- Answering general enquiries
- Supporting with processing of payroll
- Meeting and greeting candidates that attend interview.
- Confirming interviews
What CRG Homecare can offer you?
- £3.70ph as per apprentice rates
- Free training/induction
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Responsible and able to work unsupervised
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages
You will be employed as an Apprentice Administrator in our CRG Homecare Wolverhampton branch.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities