CRG Medical Services
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging role with scope for internal progression? Do you thrive in a fast paced, team orientated environment? Do you value flexibility, recognition and innovation? If you do then CRG Medical Services could be the perfect place for you!
Located on the easily accessible Kings Business Park in Prescot (serviced by the Arriva 10 and 10a bus route via a bus stop just a 5 minute stroll from our building) and close to local motorways and rail links we are a dynamic and expanding department within the CRG brand.
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services have been providing a 24 hour fully supported and managed forensic medical call handling service to police forces nationwide since early 2017. We arrange delivery of primary healthcare services to secure environments such as Police Custody Suites and Prisons.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered promptly.
- Accurately obtain information provided by Custody Units in relation to why a clinician is required and log using our in house data collection system.
- Ensure that all requests are passed to clinicians within agreed timescales and record reasons for delays.
- Dispatch clinicians in the most effective ways possible.
- Ensure custody staff are updated with estimated arrival times and reasons for any delays.
- Understand who our internal / external customers are and their requirements.
- Work in line with set key performance indicators as set by the Contracts Operations Manager and Shift Managers.
- Ability to interact with customers and other departments in order to get the job done, gain support and resolve issues.
- Prioritise workload to balance the needs of internal and external customers effectively.
- Understand the Call Centre service level agreements and work in line to fulfil them.
- Adhere to health and safety policies.
- Understand and adhere to the required data protection, confidentiality rules and information governance.
- Comply with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Manage workflow during shifts ensuring proactivity during quieter periods.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties and temporary positons as required. This includes administration and support for other sectors of the business.
- Deal with problems that arise in an efficient and courteous manner escalating serious issues to the Shift Manager.
- Additional days Birthday Leave
- Increasing holiday allowance for each year of service
- Straight forward, achievable progression routes
- Full training provided on a flexible timetable
- Regular office incentive schemes
- Minimum 3 days off in a row on full and part time contracts
- Above National Minimum Wage
- Flexible ad-hoc positions available
- Supportive management staff
- A progressive and modern attitude toward rota management and staffing
- Ability to pick up overtime
- Salaried pay
- Must be over 18
- Must be able to commit to rotating shift pattern including 06.00 – 14.00, 14.00 – 22.00 and 22.00 – 06.00
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have right to work within the UK
- Part time (3 days on, 5 days off) on a shift rotation as above
- Salaried pay equating to 19.5 hours per week average. Yearly salary £9,126 per annum basic