Looking for a fresh start this year?
CRG Homecare are looking for passionate Care Assistants to join our team in the following areas of Newcastle – Walker, Byker, Heaton, High Heaton, Jesmond, Walkergate, Walkerville. This role will involve working in Newcastle and the surrounding areas. We have part time, full time and flexible working patterns available including weekends.
- Pay rate £8.25 per hour
- 20p Mileage allowance
- Weekly pay
- Full training given – Kick start your new career or continue to develop in your existing role
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme
What your role will involve
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
What you will need
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- To be responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Reliable and punctual
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults and the elderly within the comfort and security of their own homes. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages.
Within your role as a Care Assistant you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.