In Ibstock & Measham
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support.
For this role specifically, you will be employed as a Care Assistant, looking after service users, in and around Ibstock & Measham.
Benefits of working for CRG Homecare
- Rate of pay from £8.75 weekday – £9.00 weekend + mileage (Paid weekly)
- Paid DBS
- Full training provided
- Free uniforms
- Flexible working patterns – Full time / Part time
- Driving roles available in all areas
- Ongoing support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- Work mobile – Rota’s sent to your phone 2 weeks in advance
- Probation bonus – £150 after 3 months service
- Guaranteed hours contracts – Full time and part time
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme
As a Care Assistant you will be working as a companion to our service users performing tasks such as;
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
Within your role as a Care Assistant you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes.
Experience is preferred but not essential, as we will provide you with full training/shadowing. We have roles available for both female and male Care Assistants.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.