CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community.We are currently looking for Carers to work in the following postcodes:
We need carers to work Monday – Friday with Alternate weekends:
- Mornings: 7am – 3pm
- Evenings: 3pm – 10pm
For this role specifically, you will be employed as a Care Assistant, looking after service users, in and around the HACKNEY area!
What we Offer:
- Rate of pay from £10/hr – Monday to Friday
- Rate of pay from £10.25/hr – Weekends
- Enhanced rate for Bank Holidays
- Full training provided
- Free uniforms
- All PPE given
- Ongoing support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma in health and social care
- Work mobile
- A refer a friend scheme bonus up to £250*
As a Care Assistant you will be working as a companion to our service users out in the community performing tasks such as;
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties; house work, shopping
- Visits out into the community
Within your role as a Care Assistant you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes.
Experience is preferred but not essential, as we will provide you with full training/shadowing. We have roles available for both female and male Care Assistants.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*terms and conditions apply