Care Assistant – Boston and the surrounding villages
CRG Homecare are seeking compassionate individuals, dedicated to caring for the elderly and vulnerable in their own homes.
CRG Homecare have opportunities available in the following areas:
Boston, Sibsey, Leverton, Fishtoft, Kirton, Sutterton, Bicker, Swineshead and Hubbert’s Bridge
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care services to adults and the elderly within the comfort and security of their own homes. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support.
What your role will involve:
- Providing personal care – washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
- Rate of pay up to £9.00 per hour
- 20p mileage allowance
- Weekly pay
- Full training given and The Care Certificate Qualification
- Free uniforms
- Flexible working patterns – Full time / Part time
- Ongoing support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- £250 refer a friend scheme*
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- To be responsible and able to work unsupervised
- To be reliable and punctual
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.