If so CRG Homecare would love to hear from you!
CRG Homecare is a leading provider and provides domiciliary care services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes within Coalville. We strive on promoting independence whilst also maintaining client dignity and supporting freedom of choice.
What your role will involve
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
You will play a key role in providing care and support to individuals within their own home as specified in a written, individualised care plan.
You will ensure that the service is provided at all times, in a way that meets the individual care needs of a service user, whilst respecting their rights, privacy and dignity.
Your aim is to sustain and improve an individual’s independence, ensuring they are involved and supported to assist in their own care activities wherever possible.
Currently looking for-
Care Assistants Weekdays 7am-2pm or 4pm-10pm with alternate weekends 6am-2pm or 4pm-10pm
Drivers with own vehicle required.
What CRG Homecare can offer to you
- Rate of pay £9.00 weekday – £9.50 weekend + mileage (Paid weekly)
- FREE DBS
- Paid Shadowing
- A refer a friend scheme up to £250 uncapped
- Full Care Certificate training and ongoing paid refresher courses
- Monthly Employee Recognition scheme promoted through our dedicated CRG APP!
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support to achieve a health and Social Care qualification
What you will need
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- To be responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Reliable and punctual
If you are interested in these positions please click to apply.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.