CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages.
For this role specifically, you will be employed as a Health Care Assistant, looking after service users, in and around Prescot.
Benefits of working for CRG Homecare
- Rate of pay from £8.50 per hour (Paid weekly)
- Full training given – Kick start your new career or continue to develop in your existing role
- Free uniforms
- Flexible working patterns – Full time / Part time / school hours (limited availability)
- Ongoing support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- Guaranteed hours contracts – Full time and part time
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme
As a Care Assistant you will be working as a companion to our service users performing tasks such as;
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
Within your role as a Care Assistant you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes.
Experience is preferred but not essential, as we will provide you with full training/shadowing. We have roles available for both female and male Care Assistants.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.