CRG Homecare is looking for an experienced, quality focused and highly organised Care Coordinator to cover maternity leave and join our in Workington, Cumbria.
The maternity cover will start from mid June.
What you’ll be doing
As a Care Coordinator you will be responsible for leading an effective team of Care Workers and will coordinate and manage a range of domiciliary care packages, which promote relationships built on trust and grow and diversify our offering in Workington.
What the role involves:
- Coordinating the day-to-day running of domiciliary care services
- Developing and growing the business
- Completing assessments and care planning for new service users
- Setting up new packages of care
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the service
- Providing on-going support to clients and their families
What CRG Homecare can offer you?
- £16,000 per annum
- Free training/induction support*
What you will need:
- Previous Care Coordinator or Care Supervisory experience in Domiciliary Care Services
- The ability to provide on-going support to clients and families and liaise with NHS, Social Services, LA.s and members of the external multi-disciplinary team
- NVQ Level 2/3 minimum
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle is essential for this role
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages
*Terms & conditions apply
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.