CRG Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Care Needs Assesor to join our team in and around Stockton.
What you’ll be doing
As a Care Needs Assessor you will be monitoring and supervising the work of the care team. You will monitor and review service delivery, carry out assessments to meet legislation and complete all appropriate paperwork for care planning and Service User files.
What the role involves:
- Promoting quality care and support to service users, to enhance existing levels of functioning and quality of life
- Regularly monitoring service delivery
- Performing spot checks
- Conducting risk assessments for new service users
- Covering care work
- Advising the relevant care co-ordinator of any changes to the care plan
- Producing comprehensive and detailed monthly reports
- Undertaking other duties from time to time
What CRG Homecare can offer you?
- £18,500 per annum
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme*
What you will need:
- You must have, or be working towards QCF Level 3
- You must have at least 2 years care work experience
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability deliver a high standard of care
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Responsible and able to work unsupervised
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.