CRG Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Care Team Leader to join our team in and around Blackburn.
What you’ll be doing
As a Care Team Leader you will be monitoring and supervising the work of the care team. You will monitor and review service delivery, carry out assessments to meet legislation and complete all appropriate paperwork for care planning and Service User files.
What the role involves
- Promoting quality care and support to service users, to enhance existing levels of functioning and quality of life
- Regularly monitoring service delivery
- Performing spot checks
- Conducting risk assessments for new service users
- Covering care work
- Advising the relevant care co-ordinator of any changes to the care plan
- Producing comprehensive and detailed monthly reports
- Undertaking other duties from time to time
What CRG Homecare can offer you?
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme*
What you will need:
- You must have, or be working towards QCF Level 3
- You must have at least 2 years care work experience
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability deliver a high standard of care
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Responsible and able to work unsupervised
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care and support services to adults and the elderly within the comfort and security of their own homes. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.