CRG Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Compliance Officer to join our team in London.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting the office with keeping up with compliance in line with company polies as well as CQC regulations. Some of the tasks included are:
- Aduiting Staff & Sevice user files
- Involved with discplinary proceedngs
- Work t resolve any issues that have occured
- Insure correct procedures are being followed
- Review care plans
- Review risk assesments
- Audit MAR charts/ log books
- Any other duties as required
- Visiting Service users out in the field to conduct audits
What CRG Homecare can offer you?
- Full Time Role
- £21,500 Annual Salary
- Travel / Mileage Paid*
- Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own, commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Self-motivated and keen to learn. Willing to seek guidance when needed and to follow instructions
- An excellent timekeeper and reliable
- Professional, smart appearance
Knowledge and understanding
- Good understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home
- Knowledge of effective care and support planning that is centred on the individual needs and wishes of each customer
- QCF/NVQ L3 or equivalent
- Good understanding of health and safety matters in relation to home care services and of the risk assessment process
- Sound understanding of the principles of good care practice
Experience and skills
- Experience of communicating clearly and building positive working relationships with people who use social care services and social and healthcare professionals
- Ability to support customers with all aspects of their daily living in a manner that respects their dignity is non-judgmental and promotes their independence, choices and privacy
- Experience of care services
- Skills in care and risk assessments and writing care and support plans
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively so that customers receive the services that they expect
- Ability to use own initiative and work alone or as part of a team especially in an emergency
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy
- Ability to lead and manage a team of care workers and provide appropriate support, guidance and training
- Ability to maintain clear written records and follow statutory reporting procedures
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.