CRG has an exciting, new opportunity for a meticulous, experienced Credit Controller to join one of the largest healthcare recruitment businesses across the UK. We’re seeking a motivated, driven individual looking to be part of our fast paced, dynamic team in Merseyside.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To meet monthly cash collection and DSO targets
- Achieve a reduction in company aged debt
- Reconciliation of Homecare/NHS/Public Sector & Private Clients
- To help prevent and reduce invoice queries
- Chasing payment of overdue account debt
- Ensure that monthly targets are achieved
- Ensure that debtor days for the accounts are maintained and reduced
- Resolving queries to ensure prompt payment
- Any other duties as required
- Service related annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension scheme
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s to include Math’s and English
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- CICM qualified or working towards qualification
- Previous experience working as a Credit Controller, ideally within a Recruitment Business or Healthcare
- Strong Systems skills Webroster/Merit/Itris(or ability to learn quickly)
- Excellent Account Reconciliation Skills – Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communications both internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
The core hours are 8:30am -5:30pm Monday to Friday.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.