Custody Nurse – Bank
Wage – £15.38 p/h
As a Health Care Professional, you will be joining our national team of clinicians who we provide to the criminal justice system in the UK.
We support police forces nationally supplying Nurses and Paramedics for ad hoc shifts, holiday cover, sickness , weekly. The shifts are 12 hours and you can choose day shifts or evening and weekends.
Our experienced Clinicians are on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that our clients patients are assessed, and to address their health needs, as well as conducting forensic medical examinations gathering evidence for use in the criminal justice system.
You’ll be taken care of throughout by our experienced team, we value our staff.
The role includes:
- Treating and assessing detainees.
- Assessing of a detainees mental health
- Forensic sampling.
- Substance Misuse assessments
- Registered Nurse or Paramedic with a minimum of 2 years’ post-qualifying service
- Full membership of the either NMC or HCPC
- 3 years residency in the UK
- A Right to Work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence
Experience in the areas below would be an advantage.
- A & E setting
- Treatment Centre/ UCC
- Rapid Response/Triaging
- Prison environment/ Secure Health
For joining us we offer :
- On-going professional development
- All mandatory training and updates
- Prompt Payment
- Updated DBS
- Shifts of your choice