CRG Homecare has an exciting, new position in our Leicestershire branch! We’re seeking an experienced, dynamicDeputy Branch Manager to support the Branch Manager and ensure a smooth running of the day-to-day branch operations in Loughborough.
Deputy Branch Manager duties include:
- Overseeing the running of the branch in the managers absence
- Ensuring service users care needs are met
- Ensuring service user assessments and manual handling assessments are completed
- Attending service users reviews with social workers
- Managing branch complaints and safeguarding issues by liaising with Branch Manager and QA
- Liaising with social workers and private clients regarding new business
- Monitoring employee timesheets in the managers absence
- Assisting with auditing documents for all service users and highlight any issues
- Ensuring the branch is fully compliant with legislation
- Supporting and taking part in the on-call rota in an emergency situation
- Any other duties as required
The core hours are 8:30am –5:30pm Monday to Friday and the role is based in Loughborough.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Experience of a deputy managerial role (desirable)
- Experience of working within a Homecare sector
- Knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
- Experience in Microsoft applications, advanced knowledge of Word, Excel
- Excellent organisation and co-ordination skills – the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Be trustworthy and ensure confidentiality at all times
- Full driving licence and access to a car
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills – the ability to interact at all levels
- Good verbal and written English with an excellent eye for detail
- £25K per annum dependent on experience
- Service related annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension scheme (employer contribution after twelve months)
- Private healthcare cover (after twelve months)
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.