CRG Defence are seeking a professional ERI in the North Yorkshire area. This is a FULL TIME role and the successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 HOURS between each week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing clinical assessments, design and implement safe, progressive individual exercise treatment schedules, with daily recording of prescribed treatment plans and auditing of selected areas, in accordance with the ERI Standards of Proficiency to Practice.
- Conducting safe and effective group based exercise therapy sessions to restore optimal function to injured or ill personnel. Typical sessions include the development of strength, Range of Movement (ROM) enhancement, posture, neuro-muscular control, walking/running re-education, aerobic training, recreational therapy, manual handling and hydrotherapy (including pool based rehab/fitness sessions).
- Communicating complex information clearly through presentations and in writing. Experience in highly complex, sensitive and contentious information to patients with evidence of negotiation, mediation, empathy, and reassurance would be advantageous
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Must meet one of the following:
- Hold a BSc (Hons) in Sports Rehabilitation and have professional membership of the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BaSRaT).
- Be a qualified military ERI having successfully completed the Joint Services School of Remedial Instructors (JSSERI) course and have professional membership of BaSRaT.
- Hold a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy and be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HSPC).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience managing group/class based exercise therapy for musculoskeletal sports injuries, including evidence of treating muscular-skeletal injuries gained within the last three years
.About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence’s leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities, CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.