CRG Medical Services are a leading provider of Forensic Medical Services and Prison Health services across the UK Secure Health market. We are seeking to recruit two full time Custody Nurses & Paramedics for permanent placements in Blackpool.
Within CRG Medical Services we have jobs which enable people like you to do extraordinary things and make a real difference. Being a Custody Nurse with Lancashire Police allows you to use your nursing skills as part of the wider Criminal Justice System; the role of a Custody Nurse is unlikely to be like any role you will have experienced in your current career.
Working with CRG Medical Services and Lancashire Police you can be assured that you will be part of a supportive multi-disciplined team who strive for excellence in all areas, whilst working autonomously.
CRG Medical Services can offer you the following benefits for this role:
• £14.87p/h increasing to £15.38p/h after successfully passing probation
• Career progression opportunities
• Flexibility within working patterns
• A support system available 24 hours a day
You will be employed by CRG Medical Services as a Custody Nurse/Bank Custody Nurse for a permanent placement in Blackpool.
For this role, you will need:
• To be a Registered Nurse/Paramedic with at least four years post qualification experience.
• Exposure to working in some or all of the following environments/sectors: A&E, Primary Care, Prison, Custody and Mental Health.
• To be an experienced band 5 nurse or higher.
• To pass the required vetting standards of the police force
• A full driving licence.
• The ability to work unsupervised.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.