The Principle Duties for the role are:
- To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions.
- Prioritising workload and directing staff accordingly.
- To make efficient use of resources.
- Occasionally deputise for senior staff, providing management and leadership in their absence.
- Promote team working.
- Assess, plan and deliver care, based on individual patient and family needs.
- Evaluate care of the team and ensure standards are met.
- Respect and ensure patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Support and act as role model for junior staff, promoting a learning environment.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order.
- To maintain accurate records of patient care.
- Provide patients and families with information regarding the care and management of their condition.
- Responsible for the control storage and administration of drugs.
- Involvement in projects as required.
- To take active participation in auditing to maintain standards
- To carry out nursing duties as requested by senior staff.
To know more detail sor book an interview just apply below or call me on 0207 861 8777 ext 1206