CRG Locums require a professional and experienced General Practitioners in the county of Manchester including area’s Salford, Pendlebury, Stretford and many more within the Manchester county for a number of NHS surgeries.
These are temporary vacancies and the successful candidate will be required to work weekdays with sessions ranging from 2.5 to 6 hours per day depending on the individual surgery requirement.
The successful GP candidate will be responsible for the:
- Possible home visits
The successful GP candidate must have the following skills:
- A license to practice with the GMC
- To be registered and included on a medical Performers List
- To have a UK Vocational training Certificate or equivalent
Many computer systems are utilised by the surgeries we provide to so training can sometimes be arranged for a system that the successful candidate is unfamiliar with, therefore helping to build experience and expertise.
CRG Locums can offer you the following benefits for this role;
- Assistance with travel expenses and public transport costs provided
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
- Prompt weekly payments
- 24 hour on call service
CRG is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications, regardless of sex, gender, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.