CRG Locums require a professional and experienced General Practitioner in the Doncaster area who has current GMC Registration, an RCGP1 substance misuse certificate and have prison clearance. This is a temporary role and the successful candidate will be required to work between various times ranging between AM, PM and receptions sessions each day/week.
The successful GP candidate will be responsible for the:
The successful GP candidate must have the following skills:
- A license to practice with the GMC
- RCGP 1 substance misuse (for the drugs & alcohol clinic), Reception (those coming in from court may need titration dose of methadone, alcohol detox, general medication).
- To be registered and included on a medical Performers List
- To have a UK Vocational training Certificate or equivalent
Many computer systems are utilised by the surgeries we provide to so training can sometimes be arranged for a system that the successful candidate is unfamiliar with, therefore helping to build experience and expertise.
CRG Locums can offer you the following benefits for this role;
- Assistance with travel expenses and public transport costs provided
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
- Prompt weekly payments
- 24 hour on call service
CRG is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications, regardless of sex, gender, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.