HCRG, the recruitment group comprising brands; CRG, HCL, Affinity, Team 24, CER, Monarch Education and Allied Healthcare, currently has exciting, new opportunities within its Marketing Department for experienced Healthcare Recruitment Marketing Manager.
Headquartered in the North West and Central London, HCRG has more than 40 branches nationwide, plus a handful overseas and clients such as the NHS, Ministry of Defence and UK Border Force. The Marketing Team covers all areas of the business including; general healthcare, homecare, education and the healthcare criminal justice sectors.
With the support of the Head of Marketing, Marketing Assistants and Graphic Designers, the Marketing Managers will develop recruitment strategies and solutions, further the brand propositions and grow the marketing output and quality through online/printed content and internal and external communications.
- Develop resource and retention strategies based on current and future goals
- Create and implement campaigns to support strategies
- Work with recruitment teams to understand their needs
- Monitor results and feedback to Head of Marketing
- Create and implement social media plans in-line with marketing strategies
- By researching and using metrics, uncover insights to help maximise communication to target audiences
- Serve as a thought leader for marketing, branding and comms for their area of business.
- React to PR requests quickly by having the ability to draft responses and in some cases press releases
- Draft blog content in accordance with marketing strategy
- Work on improving and monitoring the candidate journey
- Manage allocated budgets
- Work with third parties to gain the best service/product for the best cost, as and when required
- A positive attitude without hesitation to overcome obstacles. There will be many, we’re a fast paced business and problem solving is key to getting the job done.
- Proven results of gaining growth in a marketing and/or comms role
- Ability to produce ROI reports using data gained from recruitment teams
- Strong time management, organisation and planning skills
- Strong English language skills with the ability to write copy for blogs, flyers, web content etc
- Being reliable and adaptable. Being comfortable working in a fast paced environment and being responsive to change
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing and comms
- Flexibility of time and appreciation that you may be needed to pick up PR in evenings, early morning and attend events or exhibitions with the possibility of staying away from home for one or two nights.
- Flexibility of duties, you may be required to help on bids, help with HR campaigns and possibly other departments dependant on their needs
- A drive and ambition to succeed
- Full, current driving licence and access to car
- Experience in the healthcare sector
- Experience in the recruitment sector
- A Marketing qualification
- Experience with working with Broadbean or Bond Adapt
- £27K-£30K per annum dependent on experience
- Service related annual leave
- Birthday leave
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.