Who are we and what are we looking for?
CRG Defence is looking for an experienced, dynamic Physio to work for the MoD in Cyprus.
Who are you?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced job title looking to work in a unique environment.
What you’ll be doing/responsible for:
- Providing independent highly skilled physiotherapeutic assessment, treatment and efficient and effective management of caseload under supervision.
- Managing patients referred by Consultants, General Practitioners and other Healthcare Professionals with diverse presentations and complex and acute/chronic physical conditions and sports injuries.
- Working closely with other members of the Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) to ensure the highest standards of care.
- Formulating, developing and delivering a specialised individualised treatment programme based upon evidence based practice, manual assessment and appropriate clinical reasoning
- Communicating effectively with patients to ensure informed consent for assessment and treatment, good understanding of their conditions and maximise their rehabilitation potential accepting that patients may have barriers to communication e.g. English as their second language.
Tremendous benefits including:
- £50 signing up bonus if you have previous MOD experience
- Weekly payments
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Earn up to £200 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Childcare vouchers*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
Above and beyond that, this is the chance to develop your skills whilst enjoying flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
*Terms & conditions apply.