Who are we and what are we looking for?
CRG Defence is looking for an experienced, reliable Nurses to work for the MoD in Bicester, who can work confidently using their own initiative and can think on their feet.
Who are you?
You are qualified nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop your skills in a unique, elite environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, delivering Primary Health Care (PHC) services and elements of Occupational Health to entitled personnel.
- Responsible to the Senior Medical Officer and/or Lead/ Senior Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk.
- Involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the Population at Risk.
£22.00 to £24.50 per hour + tremendous benefits including:
- Weekly payments
- Ongoing Support and training
- £100 referral bonus via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Childcare vouchers*
- Support with revalidation
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
Above and beyond that, this is the chance to develop your skills whilst enjoying flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
*Terms & conditions apply