Who are we and what are we looking for?
CRG Defence is looking for an experienced, professional Principal Clinical Psychologist to work for the MoD in Tidworth.
What you’ll be doing/responsible for:
- Providing a high quality specialist qualified Clinical/Counselling psychology service as an autonomous and independent practitioner.
- Providing a specialist psychological assessment and therapy service, at the same time as demonstrating clinical leadership, offering advice and consultation on clients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to others.
- Maintaining the highest standards of record keeping including electronic data entry and recording, report writing, activity returns and the responsible exercise of professional self-governance via supervision and continuous professional development.
Tremendous benefits including:
- £50 signing up bonus if you have previous MOD experience
- Weekly payments
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Earn up to £200 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Childcare vouchers*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
Above and beyond that, this is the chance to develop your skills whilst enjoying flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
*Terms & conditions apply.