CRG Defence require a professional and experienced Psychiatric Consultant in the Carterton area who has current GMC Registration. The successful candidate will be required to cover 18 September – 27 October 2017 working 37.5 hours per week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertaking clinical sessions, carrying out fresh case assessments and reviews of all referrals. This will include liaison with referrers and line management as required to facilitate the clinical and occupational management of the patient.
- Providing Out of Hours telephone advice and support to clinicians needing advice on mental healthcare and risk management on a rota basis
- Completing reports and documentation in accordance with internal policy or the requirements of any other government department.
- Assisting educational supervisors in the Unit with providing training experiences for General Practitioner Vocational Trainees (GPVTs) and mental health trainees.
What CRG Medical Staffing can offer you?
- Earn up to £200 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme**
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- £50 signing up bonus if you have previous MoD experience
- Weekly payments
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Competitive pay rates
- Childcare vouchers*
- Free mandatory training
**Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must hold a Certificate of Completion of Training in General Adult Psychiatry of a certificate of completion of training from an EU, EEA or other country that has allowed entry onto the specialist register of the GMC
- Must have current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal and valid personal medical indemnity insurance
- Must have full driving licence valid in the UK as some travel will be required in this role
- Must hold an in date Safeguarding Level 3 Certificate
About CRG Defence
CRG Defence supplies the MoD with personnel, both in the UK and overseas. It covers 67 grades of healthcare professionals, including Nurses, GPs and Doctors, AHPs, HSS staff and Social Workers. This makes CRG Defence one of the largest locum agencies supplying all grades of health and dental staff to the Armed Forces (RAF, Army and Navy).
Please email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 987 619. You can also apply online on our website, www.crg.uk.com/medical-staffing/.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Defence roles across the country. Visit our website www.crg.uk.com/medical-staffing/ to find a job to suit you.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
**Terms and conditions apply, see http://www.crg.uk.com/medical-staffing/refer-a-friend/terms-and-conditions/ for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.