Rapid Response Care Assistant – Sleaford
Looking for a fresh start this year?
CRG Homecare are looking for passionate, dedicated and reliable Rapid Response Care Assistants to join our team in Sleaford. This role will involve working in Sleaford and the surrounding villages – Donnington, Gosberton, Conningsby, Tattershall, Rauceby and Heckington.
This role involves working on a rotating shift pattern providing support in the community for hospital discharges, emergency response and other shortages in capacity.
- Rate of pay £8.80 per hour *BLOCK SHIFT PAY*
- 20p mileage allowance
- Weekly pay
- Full training given – Kick start your new career or continue to develop in your existing role
- Free uniforms
- Flexible working patterns – Full time / Part time / school hours (limited availability)
- Ongoing support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- Guaranteed hours contracts – Full time and part time
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme
What your role will involve
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
What you will need
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- To be responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Reliable and punctual
- Full UK driving license and access to vehicle
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults and the elderly within the comfort and security of their own homes. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages.
Within your role as a Care Assistant you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.