CRG Homecare has a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Recruiter to join their Homecare Branch based in Hackney.
Within this role you will be responsible for sourcing new, quality care staff to work in the London areas and support the Central Recruitment Hub.
- To effectively increase the candidate pipeline
- To plan, organise and conduct scheduled recruitment campaigns with the Marketing department
- Carry out necessary checks as part of the company’s registration and induction procedures, to include DBS processing, ISA First checks, qualification and eligibility to work in the UK
- To follow company recruitment policies and procedures
- Maintaining company Webroster system for new starters
- Ensure files are fully compliant
- To maintain the Branch Recruitment Pipeline reports, and submit by agreed deadlines
- Any other reasonable duties as required
The core hours are 8:30am –5:30pm Monday to Friday, but flexibility will be required.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Good verbal and written English
- Previously worked within recruitment
- Ideally hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- Ideally hold an NVQ level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Knowledge of compliance
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work in team as well as independently
- To manage your time effectively and prioritise your work
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.