Due to an exciting new opportunity, CRG Medical Services with the support of our business partner Medteam, is seeking a resilient, passionate, Regional Contract Operations Manager to join its management team and oversee their Police Custody Healthcare contracts in Norfolk and Suffolk.
As the Regional Contract Operational Manager, you will support the management of the contracts on a day-to-day basis, ensuring the services provided by CRG Medical Services to the Police Force are contractually compliant, delivering clinical and operational excellence and continuously develop.
You will also ensure that the local processes comply with national clinical governance standards by working closely with the Lead Forensic Physician and Head of Clinical Services.
- Salary range £45k – £48k per annum dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Service related annual leave
- Birthday leave
What the role involves:
- To ensure that service delivery follows appropriate codes of practice, legislation and locally agreed protocols and contract variations
- To manage customer and other key stakeholder relationships
- To support the management of resource levels to ensure sufficient and qualified staff meet operational requirements at all times within or under budgets set
- Liaise with HR and lead on issues relating to staff employment, induction, retention, performance, appraisal, discipline and grievances
- To manage the requirement of the Working Time directive regulations
- To manage the regions recording of data and monitor the quality of service delivery
- Ensure prompt and thorough investigations of reported service delivery failures, complaints or allegations of poor service for contracts within your region
- Promote the Health & Safety of staff
- To carry out any other activity or action appropriate to the role of a Contract Operations Manager as required by CRG Senior Management
- Organise and deliver team meetings to include continuous professional development
- To ensure all Forensic Clinician’s meet the required competency and compliance levels,
- To develop and monitor audit systems for working practices
- To support and train Police and Custody staff as required
- To provide clinical expertise/advice to the National Operations Manager
- To work within key National Service Frameworks to enhance the provision of healthcare in the custodial setting
- To develop links with local (Primary Care organisations, Mental Health and Secondary Care Trusts) and national agencies
- To report/notify instances of unsafe or inappropriate working practices to the CG board and manage Incidents and Reporting procedures
- To be accountable for ensuring your regional area meets controlled drugs licence
What you will need for the role:
- Registered Senior Clinician Registered as RGN/RMN/SRP with at least 5 years post registration experience in a relevant speciality or significant management experience in a similar sector
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a senior manager, preferably at a Regional Level
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a custodial environment
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Current full UK driving licence
- Training and or/experience in conducting clinical and management appraisals
- Training and or/experience in conducting investigation and disciplinary hearings
- Competent in oral and written English
- Good IT skills
- Previous line management experience essential
- Evidence and maintenance of CPD
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services is a leading provider of forensic medical services across the criminal justice & secure health sector including UK Police Forces and UK Border Force (UKBF), with contracts across the Merseyside, Lancashire, Dyfed Powys, Dorset, Derbyshire and the East of England.
Our highly skilled Doctors and Health Care Professionals deliver care in secure health environments including custody suites and sexual assault referral centres.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.