Due to exciting growth, we’re seeking an experienced Registered Branch Manager to manage our homecare branch in Sleaford.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic, quality focused manager to join our rapidly-growing homecare business and develop their skills.
CRG Homecare offer a competitive salary and benefits package, to include:
- Salary £30,000 per annum
- Service related annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension scheme (employer contribution after twelve months)
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing the entire service user base and to ensure service users care needs are met in a flexible way which takes full account of personalisation
- Ensuring service user assessments and manual handling assessments are correctly completed
- Ensuring Health & Safety issues are addressed providing a safe working environment for staff
- Recruiting new care workers on an ongoing basis
- Liaising with local authorities and health professionals
- Managing initial care assessments and spot check on care packages
- Assisting with the promotion and growth of new care packages
- Ensuring an excellent level of service is provided to care workers and clients at all times
- Managing all data returns for the local authority
- Providing weekly KPI figures and other reports weekly to the Senior Management team
- Working closely with the Area Manager on the quality agenda and the development of new services
To apply for this role you will need:
- You must have experience of a medium to large homecare branch
- Previous experience in a home care setting is essential
- Excellent planning and time management skills coupled with a strong attention to detail. NVQ Level 4, RMA or QCF Level 5 (or willingness to work towards the qualification)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with Care Workers, service users and local authorities.
- Excellent written and IT skills – use of Microsoft Excel is essential
- The ability to work under pressure in a demanding and fast paced environment
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.