Who are we and what are we looking for?
CRG Defence is looking for an experienced, reliable Registered Mental Health Nurse to work for the MoD in Tidworth, who can work confidently using their own initiative and can think on their feet.
Who are you?
You are qualified nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop your skills in a unique, elite environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide an outpatient community mental health service with a focus on occupational health within your area of responsibility. This will including leading in the organisation and delivery of high intensity therapeutic interventions, educational, training and mental health promotion regimes in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team at the DCMH.
- Managing a caseload of complex cases in line with the experience and specialist knowledge held.
- Carrying out complex mental health assessments and subsequent reviews for referred personnel.
- Provide reports to and maintain liaison with Medical Officers (MOs), General Practitioners and other relevant professional agencies after initial assessment, on discharge or whenever appropriate.
- Participate in and provide clinical supervision and caseload management for more junior nurses.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of Health Governance (HG) and the ability to lead on specific domains as directed by the HG lead.
£23.00 to £26.50 per hour + tremendous benefits including:
- Weekly payments
- Ongoing Support and training
- £100 referral bonus via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Childcare vouchers*
- Support with revalidation
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
Above and beyond that, this is the chance to develop your skills whilst enjoying flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
*Terms & conditions apply