Staff Nurse – Respiratory – Barts
I am recruiting for the state of the art Trust Barts NHS, a band 5 staff nurse with experience in respiratory or acute medicine.
If you are interested please apply today to secure an interview!
We have each wednesday schedules available!
- Salary range £26.290 a £34.154 already calculated with 20% HCA
- Permanent NHS contract Pension scheme ( best healthcare pension scheme in Europe)
- To work for a Trust of excellence
- To work alongside reputable, experienced and trained professionals
- Strategic location.
- Bart’s NHS Trust is located in the City of London and is very well linked to major transports such as Tube, station, railways
- Ad hoc shifts that allows you to have more free time and a better work-life balance
Requirements: NMC registred Bachelor Degree of Nursing- Diploma
About the Hospital:
St Bartholomew’s Hospital (Barts), is a leading, internationally renowned teaching hospital based in the City of London. Barts NHS Trust offers a full range of local and specialist services, which includes centres for the treatment of cancer, heart conditions, fertility problems, endocrinology and sexual health conditions. The hospital includes the site of the new state-of-the-art Barts Heart Centre. The new state-of-the art Barts Heart Centre at St Bartholomew’s Hospital is now open, bringing together services and staff from the London Chest and University College London Hospitals’ The Heart Hospital in Marylebone. With state-of-the-art facilities, the centre will have 10 theatres, 10 catheter labs, 250 general cardiac beds and 58 critical care beds, and will perform more heart surgery, MRI and CT scans than any other centre in the world. It will be Europe’s largest specialised cardiovascular centre, covering a population of three million people across north and east London, west Essex and beyond. It will also create the world’s biggest centre of excellence for adults with congenital heart disease.
Applying is simple, you need to click APPLY and send in your CV. We will be in touch with you very soon or you can call Diana Stefan at 07974422597