An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader position to join CRG Homecare’s branch in Stockton.
The role will be to support the Learning Disability Team by being responsible for key areas of the service provision, this could include working in, managing and co-ordinating packages of care.
The successful candidate will also be the main point of contact in selected settings, attend Multidisciplinary Team meetings and maintaining detailed and accurate documentation for the individuals we care for.
- Assist with the day-to-day supervision and management of packages of care
- Assist the team to deliver care and support to the individuals, their family, advocates and other professional colleagues
- Responsible for elements of the recruitment, supervision, training and day-to-day management of staff
- Maintain reports and records in order to ensure compliance with good practice guidelines, and legislative, statutory, and organisational requirements
- Identify and report risks and, if required, taking necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of the Individuals we support
- Carry out duties in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent Health and Safety legislation
- Work shifts as needed including weekdays, weekends, split shifts, wake nights, sleep-in and bank holidays as required
- Any other reasonable duties
- NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care (essential)
- NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards it is (desirable)
- Driver with their own car
- Care experience and working with Children and/or young adults
- £19,000 per annum
- Paid DBS
- Full training
- Service related annual leave
- Career progression opportunities
- Referral scheme
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.